namaste Nepal

Come and join us! Bring your backpack with you and let us show you around Nepal. We promise that you will start your journey in Nepal as a customer of us but last as a friend. This is what we have been doing all along.

Explore Nepal Himalayas! Touch Your Big Sky!

Wednesday 15 June 2016

About me / Bhakti Trekking Guide

Namaste from Nepal! My name is Bhakti Devkota and I have been a licensed trekking guide since 1997. I have guided clients from all over the world, including Europe, USA, Australia and Asia. I am very passionate about trekking, and I get a huge amount of satisfaction helping my clients achieve their goals. Originally from Pokhara, I have extensive experience guiding all over the Himalayas. My clients' security and well-being are my top priorities, and I believe that with good communication and common sense any problems can be overcome. I have no doubt that with my expertise and enthusiasm your trip to the mighty Himalayas will be the trip of a lifetime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


How I become a guide 


Namaste and greetings from the Himalaya country of Nepal. My name is Bhakti Ram Devkota. I was born to Rishi and Mandhari in the small but beautiful village of Lumle on 1 Aug 1978. I was five years old when I first went to school, in the neighbouring village of Chandrakot, from where there is a great view of the Annapurna Himalaya range. In those days Lumle was one of the main entry points for treks into the Annapurna Region, and I remember being fascinated by Western Tourists. I decided then that I wanted to become a guide when I grew up, so i could show my beautiful country to those people. After I graduated from high school I went to study Economics, Social Studies and Tourism in Pokhara. It was there that I got a chance to work as a trekking porter, and later as an assistant guide, in my free time. After I finished my degree, I had all the required tools to become a Trekking Guide. After more than 15 years, I have come to see myself as an ambassador for Nepal, as I am often the main link between my clients and my country. 

Biography:
Name: Bhakti Devkota
DOB: 1 Aug 1978
Job: Freelance Trekking Guide
Experience: Trekking Guide and Tour Operator since 1997
Residence: Pokhara 
Education: Bachelor in arts Economics, Social Studies and Tourism

Email address: bhakti8848@gmail.com
Tel Number: 00977-9846139572






Trekking guide ID card


Trekking guide License 

Guide Nepal
Trekking guide licensed 

1 comment:

Designer Outlet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.